- About Us
- Weather Alerts
- Contact Us
LEED Project Experience
Gain LEED project experience! Learn LEED project requirements! This 5 week online LEED Project Experience internship program includes the benefits of both live instructor led training and short internship assignments to keep students on track. Completing this program will not only give students hands on experience that is required to advance to the LEED AP Level, but it will also help students maintain their accreditation with achieving mandatory CMP hours. Please visit our LEED Project Experience Frequent Questions page for answers to specific questions about our LEED Project Experience Training course. Prerequisites: Students must have completed the LEED Green Associate Training or passed the LEED Green Associate Exam.
Who Should Attend?
LEED Green Associates looking to obtain their LEED AP Certification
Skills You Will Acquire
- Gain LEED project experience on a real LEED project
- Earn 10 LEED CMP hours
- Qualify to take the LEED AP exam
- Learn LEED project documentation requirements
- Get hands on experience with real LEED project calculations
- Learn LEED software tools to ensure success on your first (or next) project
- Learn how to manage the LEED project process
This syllabus was designed to keep students actively engaged while participating in real life experience's on a LEED registered Building Design & Construction project.
- Introduction to Project
- LEED Online & Project Registration
- Sustainable Sites Credit Submissions
- Water Efficiency Credit Submissions
- Energy Atmosphere Credit Submissions
- Material Resources Credit Submissions
- Indoor Air Quality Credit Submissions
Distinguish yourself with a LEED Credential!
LEED Exam Prep courses are ideal for anyone seeking LEED Certification. Starting with the LEED Green Associate and progressing through the LEED AP + Specialty exams, Our exam prep process will help you pass. Register to pursue your credential in one (or more) of the following areas:
- LEED Green Associate - New to LEED? Start here.
- LEED AP Homes
- LEED AP Neighborhood Development
- LEED AP Existing Buildings Operations & Maintenance
- LEED AP Building Design & Construction (New Construction)
- LEED AP Interior Design & Construction (Commercial Interiors)
Which LEED Credential Should I Pursue?
|If you are:||... take this course|
|Just starting out with LEED||LEED Green Associate||(Mandatory First Step)|
|Already a LEED Green Associate||LEED AP + Speciality|
|A legacy LEEP AP||LEED AP + Speciality|
The LEED Green Associate exam and the five LEED AP+ Specialty exams are each comprised of 100 multiple choice questions, multiple answer questions that must be completed in two hours. Everblue's live instruction LEED exam prep courses should be the beginning of your studies, followed by 2-3 weeks of self-study with the provided Everblue study materials, followed by the computerized exam.
Why Rutgers and Everblue's LEED Exam Prep Courses?
With thousands of LEED professionals already certified, your success is our mission. Everblue's no-nonsense, only what you need to know approach combined with a professional, high-energy delivery ensures that you will have an intense learning experience that maximizes your education investment. 90% of Everblue students pass the LEED exam on their first attempt.