- About Us
- Weather Alerts
- Contact Us
LEED Green Associate Exam Prep On-Demand
Join today’s hottest industry and become a certified LEED Green Associate! Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council, LEED is the most distinguished and widely accepted environmental design and green building certification. LEED Green Associate exam prep includes a complete review of the LEED rating systems, 500 simulated exam questions, worksheets, and strategies for passing the exam. This course qualifies you to sit for the LEED Green Associate Exam. e-Learning delivers the same content as the classroom, with a live instructor, in real time, via the Internet. It's completely interactive - ask questions and get answers from the instructor. All training is recorded, so if you miss a session, you can enjoy the lesson at another time. This webinar series includes 8 hours of live instruction and is perfect for people in geographic areas without a live course and for people whose primary concern is cost and scheduling.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for facility owners, contractors, construction managers, architects, lawyers, builders, engineers, product representatives, facility managers, real estate brokers, students and anyone interested in understanding green building principles or looking for a new career path.
Skills You Will Acquire
LEED Green Associate is the premier standard for environmentally sustainable building and provides the foundational knowledge for those interested in green construction. Individuals obtaining this credential gain a competitive edge in today’s job market, even with no prior experience in green construction. The certificate is highly transferable into any industry including construction, engineering, project management, property management, or general business.
- Save Time: Detailed study plan for the LEED exam that gives the best results in the least amount of time.
- Get Focused: Avoid distraction and procrastination.
- Learn from experienced LEED Accredited Professionals.
- Learn how LEED certification works with a comprehensive breakdown of the material.
- Learn how to know when you're ready to take the exam.
- Define LEED and the major LEED rating systems
- Explain the core concepts associated with building a LEED building
- Define the LEED Application process
- Understand integrated project delivery and why green building is different than traditional building