- About Us
- Weather Alerts
- Contact Us
LEED Green Associate Credential Maintenance Program On-Demand
This course is the simplest way to maintain your LEED Green Associate. Earn ALL of your LEED CMP hours in one program. Upgrade or maintain your LEED status today!
The Complete LEED CMP Package Program
- 1. $299 for all 15 hours of required CMP training
- 2. 15+ credential hours tailored exactly to the LEED CMP Program requirements
- 3. 12 Month Subscription to the Everblue online CMP program
- 4. Completely online, at your convenience
- 5. Interact with expert instructors
- 6. Certificates of Completion for your other continuing education requirements – AIA, PE, PDHs, BPI, Internachi
How to Get Credit for your CMP Hours
- 1. With our program, there are two ways to get credit for your LEED continuing education hours:
- 2. Attend a Live Class. If you attend a live webinar, we will note your attendance. You do not need to do anything else.
- 3. Watch a Class Recording. If you watch a recording of a class, you have to take a short quiz at the end of the class to verify your participation.
- 4. Receive ONE certificate that you can submit to the USGBC for ALL your required hours!
Why the LEED CMP Program?
- 1. Learn from the comfort of your desk or conference room
- 2. Stay ahead of the competition with the latest LEED Green Building knowledge
- 3. Maintain your hard earned LEED credential
- 4. Upgrade your legacy LEED AP to a LEED AP with Specialty - no retest required.
- 5. You only have to submit one certificate for 30 hours, skipping the hassle of inputting several credits.