- About Us
- Weather Alerts
- Contact Us
LEED AP Building Design and Construction
This course covers the largest and broadest of the US Green Building Council’s LEED rating systems, LEED BD+C, which is for new construction and major renovations of existing buildings. Students will learn the fundamentals of sustainable sites, water efficiency, energy & atmosphere, materials & resources, and indoor environmental quality. The class includes a credit by credit overview of each of the credits in the LEED rating system as well a look into the processes and procedures associated with attaining LEED certification for a building.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for developers, contractors, architects, lawyers, builders, engineers, product representatives, real estate brokers, and anyone interested in understanding green building principles. Students wishing to take the LEED ID + C exam should consider this training, as it encompasses all the information needed for both topics!
Skills You Will Acquire
- Demonstrate knowledge of LEED Credit intents and requirements
- Qualify for LEED-related bids
- Learn how to bid on LEED jobs
The LEED Building Design & Construction Exam Prep course includes live in-class instruction with a complete review of LEED credit categories, LEED rating systems, and the LEED building certification process, hundreds of simulated exam questions, BD&C worksheets and strategies for passing the LEED AP+ BD&C exam. The LEED Building Design & Construction Exam Prep course includes the following:
• Course Preparation Instructions
• LEED Building Design & Construction Exam Registration Instructions
• Test Format
• Computer based testing overview
• Course Preparation Instructions and memorization requirements
• Introduction to the USGBC, GBCI, and LEED
• Introduction to the LEED Rating Systems
• Comprehensive LEED Credit Category Review - Simulated questions relevant to each credit
– Sustainable Sites (SS)
– Water Efficiency (WE)
– Energy & Atmosphere (EA)
– Materials & Resources (MR)
– Indoor Environmental Quality (EQ)
– Innovation in Design (ID)
• Strategies for Taking the Exam
• Overview with simulated Exam Questions
Distinguish yourself with a LEED Credential!
LEED Exam Prep courses are ideal for anyone seeking LEED Certification. Starting with the LEED Green Associate and progressing through the LEED AP + Specialty exams, Our exam prep process will help you pass. Register to pursue your credential in one (or more) of the following areas:
- LEED Green Associate - New to LEED? Start here.
- LEED AP Homes
- LEED AP Neighborhood Development
- LEED AP Existing Buildings Operations & Maintenance
- LEED AP Building Design & Construction (New Construction)
- LEED AP Interior Design & Construction (Commercial Interiors)
Which LEED Credential Should I Pursue?
|If you are:||... take this course|
|Just starting out with LEED||LEED Green Associate||(Mandatory First Step)|
|Already a LEED Green Associate||LEED AP + Speciality|
|A legacy LEEP AP||LEED AP + Speciality|
The LEED Green Associate exam and the five LEED AP+ Specialty exams are each comprised of 100 multiple choice questions, multiple answer questions that must be completed in two hours. Everblue's live instruction LEED exam prep courses should be the beginning of your studies, followed by 2-3 weeks of self-study with the provided Everblue study materials, followed by the computerized exam.
Why Rutgers and Everblue's LEED Exam Prep Courses?
With thousands of LEED professionals already certified, your success is our mission. Everblue's no-nonsense, only what you need to know approach combined with a professional, high-energy delivery ensures that you will have an intense learning experience that maximizes your education investment. 90% of Everblue students pass the LEED exam on their first attempt.